[Samba] Samba4 - Error creating GPO

Gilberto Moreira gm.souza at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:59:03 MST 2012

Good night!
I installed Samba4 already entered the domain configured and added the User
using samba-tool utility, but I'm trying a problem trying to create a GPO. See
what happens.

# samba-tool gpo create "admins"

when you press enter, I get the following message:

ERROR(runtime): uncaught exception - NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  File
"/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
line 175, in _run
    return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
  File
"/usr/local/samba/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/gpo.py", line
911, in run
    cldap_ret = net.finddc(domain=self.lp.get('realm'), flags=flags)

What can this be, already had some experience with this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
*Gilberto Moreira*
GMAIL: gm.souza at gmail.com
 Skype: gmoreirasouza
    MSN: gmoreirasouza at hotmail.com
*A vida é curta, quebre as regras, se apaixone, **beije demoradamente, ame
verdadeiramente,  **ria incontrolavelmente e nunca deixe de  sorrir,  **por
mais estranho e pequeno que seja o motivo.
*