[Samba] NEED Windows 7 64 bit Postscript drivers

Mark DM markosjal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:30:53 MST 2012

 Alas I am having success on my third install. I am
    however missing the Windows 7 64 Bit Postscript drivers. I have the 32
    bit but have only one copy of windows that is 32 bit and use mostly
    Linux
    It would be greatly appreciated if someone could take them off of an
    ENGLISH system, and zip and email them to me. They come from
    \Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\PCC\ntprint.inf_<random-stuff>.cab
    the names are
        ps5ui.dll
        pscript.hlp
        pscript.ntf