[Samba] Installing manpages

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Dec 20 13:27:23 MST 2012

I recently crossed this path as well.  My experience was slightly
different.  I installed xsltproc and docbook, but I did not have to do a
'make manpages', they just compiled with everything else and installed
them at /usr/local/samba/share.  I then configured the man system
in /etc/manpath.config by adding a line like:
MANDATORY_MANPATH /usr/local/samba/share/man
The best information I found on the web about that was an irc log of a
conversation on one of the #samba* channels.
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller