[Samba] Samba 3.4 and Windows 2008R2 Interdomain trusts

Romain gromly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:57:00 MST 2012

Hi Andrew,

Actually we have a Samba 3.5 (i made a reply before to correct my mistake
about the version) but i suppose that your recommandation is still to
upgrade in 4.0

Problem is that we can't upgrade in Samba 4.0 for now (maybe in few month)
and as you said, two-way interdomain trusts is not supported yet (hope it
will be).

But if it give me more change to get this work, we may can downgrade AD to
2008, or even 2003 because it is a new installation? Actually, we need this
trust to be able to use Microsoft PKI and enroll certificat for Samba
users. So we need at least one user from AD domain that can logon on Samba
domain (product prerequisite).

Regards,