[Samba] Samba4 and Exchange 2010

Jaymzwise Jaymzwise jaymzwize at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:26:11 MST 2012

Hi,

I have successfully installed the stable version of Samba4 with AD role on
a Debian Weezy yesterday.
I managed to join a Windows 7 workstation and a Windows 2008 Server to my
domain but I can't install Exchange 2010 on that server, when I try to
launch the "Setup /PrepareSchema" command to configure Active Directory the
following message appears :
"The Domain Controller 'smb4.intra.loc' is running the 4.0.0 version of the
operating system. Minimal requested version is 5.2 (3790) Service Pack 1".

Is it possible to install Exchange 2010 in a Samba4 Active Directory
environment ?

Thanks.