[Samba] Samba4: Upload an Administrative Policy Template?

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Dec 17 12:40:15 MST 2012

We'd like to add an adm (administrative template) to our Samba4 server.
I see where the .adm files are in the filesystem -

/opt/s4/var/locks/sysvol/micore.us/Policies/{ED429C7D-156A-4F75-B21D-92DB8E10ACAB}/Adm/conf.adm

- but how can I add a new ADM file?

The ADM file in question allows the controlling of IE Favorites and a
few other items on XP (not available in the default templates for XP).
We previously did this via ugly old POLEDIT.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383