[Samba] About new test cases for Durable handle version 2

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Mon Dec 17 05:18:44 MST 2012

Hi Santanu,

> I am not sure if I am addressing to the correct audience. So apologize for
> the that.
>
> I found in the existing smbtorture test suit do not have much test cases
> related to durable handle version 2 that is supported for SMB version 3 .
> I have done some work on that and would like to contribute on that filed.
> Can anyone let me know the process for that?

We have test...

v4-0-test$ bin/smbtorture --list |grep durable-v2
smb2.durable-v2-open.open-oplock.open-oplock
smb2.durable-v2-open.open-lease.open-lease
smb2.durable-v2-open.reopen1.reopen1
smb2.durable-v2-open.reopen2.reopen2
smb2.durable-v2-open.persistent-open-oplock.persistent-open-oplock
smb2.durable-v2-open.persistent-open-lease.persistent-open-lease

metze