[Samba] Samba question

Jim Bergherm JimBergherm at pointloma.edu
Sat Dec 8 09:30:58 MST 2012

Hi.

I am not a developer, or IT person, so, I have what is probably a dumb question.  I am looking for a way to connect my kindle fire to my company network through vpn.  I have established a connection, but am not able to see anything on the network.  I had downloaded an app from AntTek that said it connected using Samba/Window technology.  The description of their app sounded like it might do what I wanted, but I haven't been able to make it work yet.  I thought I would check with you before I spent any more time on it.

Thanks for your help

Jim
Sent from my Kindle Fire HD