[Samba] Samba3 and Office 2010

Pacher Dragos remus.dragos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:58:52 MDT 2012

Besides what Jeremy suggested I think it can be solved on the client side
with:

Word Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings ->
1. Trusted locations: Check "Allow trusted locations.."
2. Trusted documents: Check "Allow documents on a network to be trusted"
3. Protected view: Uncheck fist 2.

These should do it.

Ps: At point 1 you might need to define your network location though it
should
work since point 2.

Dragos