[Samba] replication error?

Steve Thompson smt at vgersoft.com
Wed Aug 29 14:33:39 MDT 2012

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, Steve Thompson wrote:

>  (Wed Aug 29 11:40:56 2012) [sssd[be[SAMBA4]]] [sasl_bind_send] (0x0020):
>  ldap_sasl_bind failed (49)[Invalid credentials]

More information. If I have two DC's, dc1 and dc2, and I point ldap_uri
and krb5_server in sssd.conf directly at dc1, it always works. If I point
either of those parameters at dc2, it always fails. Replication looks
clean, and the machine's unicodePwd is the same on both DC's. I have
verified this with several different clients and DC setups, using beta3,
beta4 and beta6. I'm not using any custom schema. So now where do I go?

Steve