[Samba] Centos 6.3 smbldap-tools installation issue.

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:28:56 MDT 2012

Hi.

I got a fresh installation of centos 6.3 x64, I want to setup a PDC
with samba+ldap and see what I need to upgrade my centos 5.x servers.
I follow my manual, but I got issues went I want to install
smbldap-tools, check:

Processing Dependency: perl(Unicode::MapUTF8) for package:
smbldap-tools-0.9.5-2.el6.rf.noarch
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: smbldap-tools-0.9.5-2.el6.rf.noarch (rpmforge)
           Requires: perl(Unicode::MapUTF8)
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

 I'm using rpmforge repo.

Does someone here knows how to fix this issue?

Using:

rpmforge-release-0.5.2-2.el6.rf.x86_64.rpm

Thanks!!!

--
LIving the dream...