[Samba] Delete pending after open in M.Office

"Dr. Hansjörg Maurer" hansjoerg.maurer at itsd.de
Fri Aug 17 02:21:02 MDT 2012

Hi

Am 16.08.2012 17:33, schrieb Volker Lendecke:
> Seems so. We have tried to reproduce the problem here
> without success. Are there exact instructions out there
> somewhere (smb.conf, Windows versions etc) to reproduce the
> issue reliably?

the logs I provided in the bugzilla report are from samba 3.6.6 on
Centos-6.3 x86_64 as AD member
smb.conf below

But I habe also problem reports from opensuse 11.x and Centos 5 as PDC

In the case below clients are

Windows 7 x64

and
max protocol = smb2

regards

Hansjörg

[global]
        workgroup = XXX
        realm = INTRA.XXX.DE
        netbios name = FTPSERVER
        server string = RM-FTP-Server
        interfaces = 127.0.0.1, eth0
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        security = ADS
        password server = *
        username map = /etc/samba/smbusers
        log level = 1
        syslog = 0
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        printcap name = /dev/null
        machine password timeout = 604800
        os level = 25
        preferred master = No
        local master = No
        domain master = No
        dns proxy = No
        encrypt passwords = yes

        idmap config * : backend = tdb
        idmap config * : range = 1000001-1999999

        idmap config XXX : backend  = ad
        idmap config XXX : schema_mode = rfc2307
        idmap config XXX : readonly = yes
        idmap config XXX : range = 1000-1000000

        max protocol = smb2

        wins server =