[Samba] How to migrate Active Directory from one Samba4 server to another

X-Dimension at gmx.net X-Dimension at gmx.net
Sat Aug 11 14:03:09 MDT 2012

Hello!

We are using a Samba4.0.0alpha19 (Resara 1.1.2) based domain controller in a small production environment and because the Resara development has ended we want to switch to a plain Samba4 beta based Ubuntu 12.04/Zentyal Server.
I have installed and configured the new server with the same domain-name and the same hostname like the old server.
How can i export the Active Directory from the old server and import it to the new Samba4 server?
Do i need to rejoin the clients to the domain, after this?

Thx for help! :)