[Samba] Add machines for join a domain

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:08:28 MDT 2012

Do you mean when you join a Linux machine to the domain?  Or do you mean
when you join a Windows machine to the domain.

You do need a "unix" account for all machines that will be in the
domain.  You can configure samba to automatically create the LDAP
accounts for machines when they are added.  I haven't done this.     The
procedure is somewhere in the documentation.    I just created machine
accounts as need as I added the machines.