[Samba] Problems connecting win7 client to new Samba PDC

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:58:06 MDT 2012

that looks OK.

You should not need a login script defined for a computer account.

Are you able to login as the Domain Administrator?

Are your group mappings correct?   I ask because it may be that the
"Domain Users" is not properly recognized as a member of the "Users"
group on the PC.  Can you login as the domain (or local) admins and
explicitly add domain users and domain groups to a local group?