[Samba] samber server in openvz container - venet oder veth0?

Birgit Berger (UV Wien) birgit.berger at oeh.univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 7 06:28:24 MDT 2012

thank you Johannes. no, I don't really need WINS but it was the only way I
could join clients to the domain so far. so I activated it. DNS should be
available and working too.

/etc/nsswitch.conf looks like this:
hosts: files dns

Can I use venet with samba or should I change to veth?

regards, birgit

Johannes Truschnigg <johannes at truschnigg.info> schreibt: