[Samba] Samba4 with Posix ACL's

Ben Metcalfe bwmetcalfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:00:13 MDT 2012

Would the following be workable:

Run Samba 3 binaries in one linux OpenVZ instance to serve files.
Run Samba 4 binaries in another, separate OpenVZ instance as an AD domain
controller.

...all on the same physical machine?

http://wiki.openvz.org/

Separate note: I'd really like to see transparent support of ZFS-linux as a
file-store back-end.

(Note to mod: now emailing via newly-subscribed email address instead of
the old +addressed one).