[Samba] Configuration of idmap_ldap "No backend defined"

Christian Rost christian.rost at rocon-it.de
Sat Apr 14 14:05:09 MDT 2012

Hi,

your security concerns are welcome.  Well I didn't use LDAP based idmap yet, but "multiple entries returned" could be a result of your duplicate settings for "idmap config" - one with the asterisk and the second with MYDOMAIN. Please read the docs to determine which of the entries is necessary.

Cheers,

Christian