[Samba] NFS quotas on Solaris 10

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:08:55 MDT 2012

I have one share on my samba server which is on top of an autofs mount
point.  This is solaris 10 with bundled samba 3.5.10 and zfs.   It also
shows 0 free space.  I had the same problem with samba 3.4.x compiled
from source code.   I think this is just a fundamental Samba issue that
you won't easily solve.

Most Windows applications won't have an issue with this.  Adobe Acrobat
will.