[Samba] Cannot see usb external drive shares

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:49:00 MDT 2012

Have you tried disabling selinux enforcing  to at least verify that
selinux is a factor?   I have found selinux by default restricts apache
from accessing non-root partitions even on internal drives.     Also,
there should be a /var/log/secure log that may be showing the selinux
"errors."    What file system is used on the external drive?