[Samba] Custom SAMBA4/OpenChage ZEG applicance

John Russell jb.fresh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:02:09 MDT 2012

I already have... and it works great!! But the project that I am using it
with has requirements that are beyond the scope of what this appliance is
designed for. One of those being built on an Ubuntu LTS/Debian release. I
have been trying to get this appliance working since last year using Lucid
only to conclude that too many PPAs are required to make it work (primarily
bind9 and python2.7).