[Samba] NT_STATUS_TRUSTED_RELATIONSHIP_FAILURE with Server 2008R2

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Mon Apr 16 08:43:21 MDT 2012

Am Montag, 16. April 2012, 07:47:06 schrieb Christopher Davis:
> I've tried to find some documentation on CHANGES in my version of Samba
> (3.5.8) but I haven't had much luck.
...sorry, but the samba maintainers seem to name the Release Notes / CHANGES
file WHATSNEW.txt and UNIX_INSTALL.tx and they could be found as usual into
the source tarball of current samba 3.x sources. Additionally you should at
least take a look at the docs in the ./docs/ folder.

> Any thoughts on where to go/look next?
Are you able to build samba byself from sources on your target machine to make
shure you have anything onsite you need - producing a new debug output without
the file not found error?

I just assume that you may have poroblems with tdbsam, charset or the file not
found as reported within your logs directly before the error.

best regards,

Niels.

--
 ---