[Samba] I cannot access my shares in samba4 alpha 19

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Apr 10 00:11:36 MDT 2012

You did!?:

Just browse to your share as administrator from a windows client.

Right click on file or folder/share and select Properties from the Context
Menu.
>From the Security tab click Edit.
Select a user or group from the permission (top) window.
Now under the Permission section you can check the rights which you want to
grant

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus