[Samba] I cannot access my shares in samba4 alpha 19

timothy mcdaniel timnboys at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:57:37 MDT 2012

I cannot access my shares in samba4 alpha 19, I get a element not found
error message when I try to go to my server in windows explorer when they
are mapped as network drives they work fine but when I try to access them
from the \\your.realm.com it gives me the element not found error message
also when I try to access the shares through \\your.realm.com I can access
netlogon and sysvol fine but the other shares I cannot access because it
gives me the above error message(element not found).
could someone please help me fix this?