[Samba] Won't execute LOGON.CMD? *SOLVED*

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:48:15 MDT 2012

Solved:

Seems that, as long as you put the "Login script" in the correct place
under the Sysvol volume, in AD it needs to be specified as JUST the name of
the script.

(You know, the irony of working with all this wonderful Samba4 stuff is
that I actually end up having to learn more about administering WINDOWS!
 Sheesh!  ;-)

--
    Charles Tryon