[Samba] Samba LDAP Failover

Stephan steffo76 at gmx.de
Sun Apr 1 15:57:58 MDT 2012

Hey,

the distribution is a Debian 6 but I compiled samba myself against a
self compiled openldap 2.4.26. The passdb backend line doesn't look
different than yours (except the server names of course ;-)). You are
not running nscd by chance ? If so does getent passwd work with a
simulated ldap1 failure (via iptables) and nscd shut down ?