[Samba] Samba4 and sysvol share

Christopher Whitehead cwhitehead73 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:25:10 MDT 2011

No problem.  That setup I was talking about is running same version of
Samba4 that you are.  Yea, that is definitely not good if someone could go
in there and change what login scripts were run or what they are suppose to
do.

If it is indeed this way, then definitely nice find on your end.  Will have
to be reported as config issue or something with Samba4 alpha17.

It will probably be after lunch before I can let ya know though.  I'm
waiting on a monitor to come in for a setup they needed.  So right after
that gets over here tomorrow will head over there and get back with ya.