[Samba] Can't add users to well known groups...

Linda Walsh samba at tlinx.org
Thu Sep 8 18:08:35 MDT 2011

I created the well known group Domain Admins pointing to a local group,
but I am not able to add users to the group -- it claims I can only add
users to
local or global groups...

But I only see local, domain ,well-known, builtin.

There are no global groups unless one would include all groups that are
not local (i.e. domain, well-known, and builtin)....

So why doesn't it want to let me add to my domain admins group when it is
defined as a well known group (which it is, according to MS)...