[Samba] show only existing userhomes

Zabel, Daniel Daniel.Zabel at coremedia.com
Mon Oct 24 03:32:51 MDT 2011

A few weeks ago i have asked the following question, but it was not answered.
This is my setup for userhomes:

[homes]
        comment = Home Directory
        hosts deny = 192.168.128.0/255.255.255.0
        valid users = %S
        read only = No
        browseable = No
        create mask = 0600
        directory mask = 0700
        hide unreadable = yes
        access based share enum = yes

I want to show home folder only if it exists in filesystem.
Is there a possibility to do so?

Cheers,

Daniel