[Samba] Password expires every month even though 'Password Must Change' is set to 'never' (Samba+LDAP)

Jeffrey Chan goofrider at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:28:29 MDT 2011

Thanks for your response Aaron. I actually checked LDAP too already along
with pdbedit.

For the domain record, "sambaMaxPwdAge" is shown to be -1 as it should.

For each user, "sambaPasswordCanChange" is 0, "sambaPasswordLastSet" is the
correct password last changed time in epoch. There's no
"sambaPasswordMustChange" for user records.

- Jeff