[Samba] Fwd: Win 7 Pro

samba at printflow.eu samba at printflow.eu
Tue Oct 4 01:51:10 MDT 2011

I added WINS server to my DHCP config and  now I join domain. THX ! I
did not undo settings from http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7 to
check. I will try with next machine in about week. This page also noted
that registry setting is not needed with patch from MS witch seems be
instaled.

This led me to other question, I have two PDCs on my network for two
companies. If I set both WINS server in DHCP setting may I expect it
will work? Does w7 checks both of them?

Oto