[Samba] Samba-3.6.1 release IPV6 issue

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 15:39:33 MST 2011

Hi Prashant,

I have tried (using your smb.conf, the same versions and configurations)
to recreate your problem. I tried hard to get it to break without any
problems. Samba over IPv6 worked successfully every time.

There must be something different on your systems/configurations. Any ideas?

Regards,
David

P.S. I've CC'd the list so that there is a record in this thread that
IPv6 works!
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, An Cala, Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, Sutherland, IV27 4LR, UK

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

http://www.erion.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
Registered Office: Crutes House, University Boulevard, Teesdale Park,
Stockton on Tees, TS17 6EN, UK
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78