[Samba] How to use lxc-containrs to run samba tests.

David Roid dataroid at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 03:16:32 MST 2011

I think multiple Samba servers running in VMs is only as good as multiple
Samba servers running on different physical hosts. The fact of VMs inside
one physical host doesn't provide any special IPC between Samba servers
inside VMs, they are independent and unaware of each other, so you have to
manage them separately.