[Samba] Implement Samba4 AD

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Nov 23 05:00:24 MST 2011

Hello again,

why do you have to change to ADS?
And yes samba4 ADS is stable enough to do the job.
As to your needs you have to join your Samba3 machines to the new ads.
As far as I know there is meanwhile a tool in samba4 to vampire your samba3
nt-domain to samba4.
With SOGo/Openchange/Samba4 as addition you can have even your own Exchange
like server.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller