[Samba] How to create sessions?

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:26:05 MST 2011

Hi,

Creating session means running multiple smbclient with different users.
Do I need to create different users manually and add them to smb.conf file.
What if I have I am using lxc-containers and I have many containers with
different names, can I use them and don't create user manually and use
those containers.

Regards,
Nishant

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de