[Samba] wbinfo -u

carlosdinao at creapr.org.br carlosdinao at creapr.org.br
Tue Nov 22 06:03:40 MST 2011

Dear friends ...
    I am doing a relationship of trust between samba + ldap and windows
2000 server. Run the command: net rpc trustdom establish <domain(B)>
-U <user><password> and this ok. Confirmed the relationship of trust
with the command: net rpc trustdom list -U <user><password> and this
ok.
   I have domain A (linux) and got the domain B (w2k sp4 server) and when
I run the command: wbinfo -u listed are only users of the domain A.
    How can I list the users in domain B?

[root @ xxxxxxx ~] # net rpc trustdom list -U <user><password>
Trusted domains list:

UM (A) S-1-5-21-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W2000 (B) S-1-5-21-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trusting domains list:

W2000 (B) S-1-5-21-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UM (A) S-1-5-21-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[root @ xxxxxxx ~] # wbinfo-u
adminopendoc
ceduardo
Cribas