[Samba] Grant computer account access to share?

Jorell JorellF at fastmail.net
Sun Nov 20 00:21:07 MST 2011

I think what Chris was trying to say:
Create an user account that has permissions to run the service (a
shortcut to doing this would be to create an user with admin rights)
Open "Computer Management", "Services and Applications", "Services".
Open the "Properties" of the service you are trying to allow to access
the share.
Select the "Log On" tab, then under "Log on as:" select "This account:"
and enter in the user info you of the user you created.