[Samba] Did not find a test named RAW-*

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:31:37 MDT 2011

hii Andrew,

Thanks 4 help.

 I am using samba-4.0.0alpha15. Now at-least my raw.* tests are running
fine, actually fine means not giving the previous errors.

But there is still another problem.
when i run the following command::

 bin/smbtorture //nishant/base -Ubase%base_ubuntu raw.*

Using seed 1320150365
time: 2011-11-01 17:56:05.910156
progress: 6
test: base
time: 2011-11-01 17:56:05.910478
Failed to open connection - NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
time: 2011-11-01 17:56:08.926315
error: base [
Unknown error/failure
]

It is giving this error. Why it failing to open connection

Before this i ran following commands.

1) useradd -c "base_ubuntu" -m -p base_ubuntu base
2) smbpasswd base
3)nmbd
4)smdb
5)chown base.users /exports
6)chmod 777 /exports
7)bin/smbtorture //nishant/base -Ubase%base_ubuntu raw.*

These are the commands.

Now why is the case it is failing???

Please help ASAP.

Regards,