[Samba] Samba performance

Juan Pablo jhurcad at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 08:09:36 MDT 2011

Hi Alan,

My setup is similar to what you are suggesting: options bond0 miimon=100 mode=4
lacp_rate=1

I am still not happy with how bonding is working. It seems that the first 3
connections are getting assigned to different links but the 4th is using one of
the previously used ones. I will add xmit_hash_policy=layer2+3 to see if I get
any improvement.

I thought the algorithm was smart enough to get the first n connections (being n
the number of available links) into different links.

Thanks for your advice! I will try your suggestion.

Regards

Juan Pablo