[Samba] Printer settings not saved

Thilo Uttendorfer t.uttendorfer at linux-ag.com
Thu May 26 11:42:41 MDT 2011

Hello Willy,

> Did you manage to solve this issue? I'm having the same problem for some
> time now and I have not any clue yet how to solve this.

we solved some issues (the user-settings are save now) by deleting all
printers and then adding them again. The difference was that we used "net rpc
printer migrate [security|settings|forms]" against a Windows 2003 server on
the first try. We skipped that on the second run. But I have no idea why this
should not work.

Thilo

--
Thilo Uttendorfer
Linux Information Systems AG

Fon: +49 89 993412-11, Fax: +49 89 993412-99
t.uttendorfer at linux-ag.com, http://www.linux-ag.com