[Samba] Winbind Trust -- grr

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:09:41 MDT 2011

Ah, a new avenue to look down..

winbind cache was 300, idmap cache is set to 7 days so I changed them
both to 60 seconds restarted services and rejoined domain, hoping that
the problem would happen right away, this was not the case though.

Was your issue on the server side or client side? I have not changed
server only client.. I try to keep server settings aside as last resort..

Thanks much,
aaron