[Samba] Samba 4 and gpo in win7

Kalle Pettersson taetre at bredband.net
Mon May 16 02:50:11 MDT 2011

Attached a wireshark file with captures during a gpupdate from a win7 client.

In fact we have more then one DC.

All of the times when trying to access sysvol folder I´v tried through \\"ip-nr"\sysvol and not through \\"domain.com"\sysvol. Through \\"domain.com"\sysvol I cannot access sysvol.
Is it must to access it that way? Or is it me that getting this all wrong?