[Samba] (Cross ) Install and Conversion problem

Arno Steffen arno.steffen at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 08:01:44 MDT 2011

This option isn't exactly available and anything simular doesn't show
an effect. But I could get it working by adding a line in configure:

samba_cv_HAVE_NATIVE_ICONV=no at some place in configure script.

(Without doing something samba_cv_HAVE_NATIVE_ICONV is set to cross by
configure).
I couldn't manage it to set this by export in advance, as I did it
with samba_cv_CC_NEGATIVE_ENUM_VALUES.

So I still haven't understand how to handle the cross configure and
install it to lets say a NFS folder of the target system.

Best regards