[Samba] Microsoft Outlook pst files unable to open or create

Doug Tucker tuckerd at lyle.smu.edu
Tue May 10 08:23:29 MDT 2011

Louis,

A uname of the new server:
uname -a
Linux xxxxxx 2.6.18-238.5.1.el5 #1 SMP Fri Apr 1 18:41:58 EDT 2011
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I'm still running the 3.0 packaged binaries from Centos (redhat
derivative):

rpm -qa | grep samba
samba-common-3.0.33-3.29.el5_6.2
samba-client-3.0.33-3.29.el5_6.2
samba-3.0.33-3.29.el5_6.2

Yes, our samba server mounts a file server over NFS...both of them do.

Sincerely,

Doug