[Samba] samba 3.6.0pre3 in Debian experimental

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Mon May 9 07:39:22 MDT 2011

Direct from SambaXP 2011, I have the pleasure to announce that the
Debian experimental archive now carries packages for samba 3.6.0pre3.

(actually, they were uploaded 1 hour ago and need tomake their way to
mirror and they have to be picked by Debian autobuilder, particularly
if you want packages for architectures other than i386)

Instead of re-explaining how the Debian experimental archive is
working, please allow me to point to a quite complete Wiki page about
it:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianExperimental

3.6.* packages will remain in Debian experimental until the release of
the final version of 3.6.0. Then, packages will be uploaded to Debian
unstable, thus targeting the next Debian version (and indirectly
flowing to Ubuntu, of course).