[Samba] Mounting samba volume by IP fails trust in AD

Walt Park waltbulk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:00:21 MDT 2011

Why would it be different between a microsoft share, and a samba share?
A microsoft share works wth either name or IP, but samba only works for
name, and not IP. Also, when it fails with "trust" error I never see a
connection
attempt at the samba server.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de