[Samba] Fw: PDC/wins on multiple networks

Gala Dragos gala_dragos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 12:50:18 MDT 2011

>> WINS needs to be set up correctly.

Example please !

>> Ports 137, 138, 139, and 445 should be sufficient.

Do you mean forward them all between the networks ?

.  Microsoft broke the Volkswagen world record: Volkswagen only made 22 million bugs!

.  It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.
-Vince Lombardi

.  Everybody can learn how to make kids, but not everyone can raise them right!