[Samba] Upgrade from Samba 3.0.33 to 3.5.8 woes

guido at lorenzutti.com.ar guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Tue Mar 22 20:46:47 MDT 2011

Did you update the schema on the ldap? Maybe you should. Im right know
doing it. I don't know how many changes are in the schema between 3.0.33
and 3.5.x. Im migrating from 3.0.24 to 3.2.X and if I don't upgrade the
schema the "password must change time" dosen't work.

What do you mean about the dc has a new time?

I was referring to the domain sid.