[Samba] Authoritative DNS Server

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Mar 18 03:12:22 MDT 2011

I do not know what you are doing with bind, but my bind9 slave zone looks
like that:
 $ORIGIN .
$TTL 604800     ; 1 week
134.168.192.in-addr.arpa IN SOA tuebingen.tst.loc. root.tuebingen.tst.loc. (
                                1          ; serial
                                172800     ; refresh (2 days)
                                14400      ; retry (4 hours)
                                3628800    ; expire (6 weeks)
                                604800     ; minimum (1 week)
                                )
                        NS      node1.tuebingen.tst.loc.
$ORIGIN 134.168.192.in-addr.arpa.
27                      PTR     node1.tuebingen.tst.loc.
28                      PTR     node2.tuebingen.tst.loc.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24