[Samba] Permission and Owner issue on child file/folder

Santiago DIEZ santiago.diez at quark-systems.com
Tue Mar 15 05:41:57 MDT 2011

When I read Motonobu's answer, the first thing I did was go check the
parameter in smb.conf<http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/smb.conf.5.html>manual.
It's quite obvious that the next parameter, just after *inherit owner (S)*is
*inherit permissions (S)*.
I guess that would do what you need.

---
*Santiago DIEZ
Directeur
**Portable: +33 6 37 90 81 98
Bureau: +33 9 70 44 77 87*
*32 boulevard de Strasbourg, 75010 Paris*

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Brajesh Shrivastava <brajeshshri at gmail.com